We would like to thank you for choosing to learn more about our family dream. Our amazing family of customers have put their trust in us and we are honored to be able to provide them with their new family member.
We have loved and cared for each puppy long before they were even born. We strive to do all we can to develop healthy, happy, loving dogs. We are continually improving our breeding and raising practices to bring about cherished life companions, therapy dogs, show dogs, breeding dogs and service dogs.
Our hope is that you will find a golden and find great joy raising and training your Golden as they continue their life's work and journey with you.
We would love for you to share updates and photos of this excited time on our FB group page - Tsillan Goldens Friends and Family.
To all of our previous, current and customers yet to be, You have become a part of our Legacy and therefore a part of our dream. Our small family business began as a dream - By supporting us you are becoming a part of our Legacy.
Customers/Friends & family only
If you have a deposit in, please send a request to join our private Facebook Group called: Tsillan Goldens Friends & Family. If you click on the image of the group it will take you right to the group, this is where you can request to join. Please make sure to answer all three questions. This groups was designed by Tsillan Goldens and Tsillan Goldens holds all rights to the group. This group is a wonderful resource to let siblings of Tsillan Goldens Connect and stay in touch! Hopefully lots of funny stories, encourgement and even advice from one puppy family to another can be shared! This page was designed to create friendships and support for our Golden families!
1. First available puppy Kerry Blake.
2. Blonde-Gold female Patricia Simmons
3. First available female puppy, color preference gold to blonde, possibly cream Robert Hitt
4. First available male puppy available, not color specific Ayan Chatterjee
5. First available female puppy. blonde-gold coloring Nicole Kramlich
6. First available male puppy with golden coloring Jennifer Prewitt
7. First available male puppy/blonde, gold coloring Anshul Sharma
8. First available gold/light red male puppy. Preferably a Vicenzo or Hunter puppy Kara Burns
9. First available puppy. We have time to get confirmation on color and gender. Jeff Barnett
10. First available male puppy will clarify preferences Gurkarn Gill
11. First available puppy male will clarify preferences Emmanuel Pinault
11. First available male puppy, we are going to discuss color when they are born. First choice is gold! Rashmi Huded
12. First available male puppy! Not cream in color Andrea Reiher
1511113. First available puppy will clarify preferences Michael Gates
14. First available male blonde-gold puppy Anna Buley
15. First available puppy will clarify preferences Sid Uppal
16. First available puppy will clarify preferences H B Kahn
17. First available puppy looking more for the show look and a male Sarah Seliga
18. First available puppy will clarify preference Rahul Pasunuri
19. First available blonde to gold male puppy Conner Nelson
20. First available male puppy will clarify preferences Jake Di Julio
21. First available male puppy will clarify preferences James Olson
22. Sai VenKata R. KondaPalli First available puppy female english cream puppy as our first preference and
2nd preference would be female with no color restriction.
23. First available puppy will clarify preferences Richard Berry
24. First available will clarify preferences puppy Thomas Price
25. First available puppy will clarify preferences israa sakhakhni
26. First available puppy will clarify preferences Hannah Buckendorf
27. First available puppy, will clarify preferences Kevin & Sarah Davison
please note we are not veterinarians. the information that we provide is based on our own experience and knowledge, and is intended to help our puppy owners provide the best possible life for their golden's. Legacy Champion Golden's shall not be held liable for any damages or loss incurred due to the information that we provide please consult your
veterinarian before practicing our information.